IJMSIT Reviewers Policy
Reviewers of International Journal of Management, Sciences, Innovation, and Technology IJMSIT are expected to meet the international standards for reviewers when they accept to review invitations. Those standards includes the following:
- Reviewers must keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
- Reviewers must bring to the attention of the Editor Board any information that may be a reason to reject publication of a manuscript.
- Reviewers must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- Reviewers must objectively evaluate the manuscripts based only on their originality, significance, and relevance to the domains of the journal.
- Reviewers must notify IJMSIT about any conflicts of interest.