Submit Your Paper
Please read the Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript. The manuscript files should be given the name of the author and title of the manuscript.
Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment/google drive link to the Editorial Unit at: firstname.lastname@example.org, a manuscript ID number will be sent to the corresponding author/reply to the same email with 48 hours.
International Journal of Management, Sciences, Innovation, and Technology IJMSIT only accept manuscripts submitted via e-mail attachments/ google drive links only. Hard-copy submission is not available.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with the following items. Submissions of papers would be refused in the case of non-compliance with IJMSIT guidelines.
Authors are encourages to make sure to adhere to the terms, and send to the following requirements:
- Name of the author designated as the corresponding author, along with their: E-mail address; full address; and Mobile number; are to be sent to the Editorial Unit email: email@example.com.
- The names and addresses of potential Referees, if required, are to be mentioned.
- Ensure that submission by e-mail text files are in a standard Word Processing Format (.doc, .docx).
- Ensure that graphics are high-resolution. Preferred formats are either JPEG, PNG or TIFF. Be sure all necessary files have been uploaded/attached.
- Ensure that all figure captions are available.
- All tables are present (including title, description, footnotes).
- Ensure that your manuscript has been ‘spell checked’. Using Grammarly is preferable.
- Check that references are in the correct format for IJMSIT. Please use APA reference styple.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list must be cited in the text.
- Verify that permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including webpages, and books).
- Color figures should be clearly marked. In the case they are not colored, fees might be applied.
- Send us the final version of your manuscript. DONOT send us drafts.
- Author should indicate that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please save our time and yours.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- Authors are encouraged to send us brief Auto biography in order to include at the end of the paper.
- Scanned photograph of the corresponding author in high resolution *JPEG format is to be sent in order to send the author publishing certificate.